Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Eli Roth's Goretorium

A rusty old machine squeaking, the sickly sound of blood and goo sticking to your shoes as you walk up to sit in the chair. The whole scene changes, lighting gets darker, more sinister. This is the video that gives you a taste of whats in store for an awesome year round haunted attraction in no where other then Las Vegas, Nevada!!!!!

Eli Roth's Goretorium opens up on September 27, 2012 and promises you will never be the same!Eli Roth is the Actor/Director/Writer behind Hostel and Cabin Fever.It is sure to be thrilling, disturbing and all kinds of awesome :-D! I am not sure if I will be able to make it out there since September is a double birthday month, my daughter then my sister, which makes the timing not so great for me but I hope to get out to see it soon. I'm in need of a trip anyways lol.

For now check out the intro video and let me know if you are going to check out Goretorium. It is a little intense so 18+ is suggested. You can also check out the website at www.goretorium.com















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment