Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

About Miss Wicked

Hello fellow fanatics! I am a Horror, Halloween, Special Effects, Paranormal (and everything in between) fanatic and one of my reasons for making this blog is to connect with others who share my enthusiasm for the macabre. 

I saw my first horror movie when I was very young, about 6 and ever since I have had a fascination with everything dark and unknown. I had a rough childhood and in a weird sort of way my horror movies and books helped me get through it. I was able to lose myself in a story and also maybe channel my anger and frustration into those stories instead of going somewhere completely different with that anger. So basically I am living proof that horror movies don't create killers, those people were more broken anyways.

So what you will find in my blog is anything and everything to do with horror movies, paranormal, Halloween and all the other bump in the night type of stuff. Feel free to email, comment, and share your thoughts and experiences with me.

Happy Haunting!!
  Miss Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment