Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Phoenix Fearcom Is Coming!

I was looking up different conventions that were held like Comic Con, Sacrefest, and Westcoast Haunters Convention and I found one that is going to be locally. October 13 2012 will be coming, Phoenix Fearcon! I have always wanted to go to one of these so hopefully I will be able to make it. If not I will definitively plan on going to one in one of the others.

Nothing excites me more then the thought of being surrounded by other horror fanatics and getting to see all the vendors and movies they show. See I am the only one in my family that is as much of a fan of the genre. My sister likes it too but it has different meaning to me then her.

I would love to hear about everyone's experiences at the different horror/haunters/sci fi conventions :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment