Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Morning Frights

Ok, yes I love the super scary horror and the gore of course but nothing brings me back to my youth then the movies and cartoons I watched as a kid. I liked the kid spooky stuff as well and I still do. I will watch even the Disney Halloween or spooky themed type of moves and t.v. shows so you can say I am well rounded lol.

I just found out (obviously a little late) that FEARnet is going to have FEARnet's Funhouse on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10am-12pm! They will be showing shows like Eerie IN, The Real Ghostbusters, Dark Oracle, and one of my favorites, Tales From The Crypkeepert!!!! If you want some more info on these shows go here.

Did you watch any of these as a kid? What other creepy kid movies and shows did you watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment