Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Possession

September is a busy month in the land of Miss Wicked, with 2 birthdays to celebrate it can get pretty crazy! This year for my Sister's birthday I took her to see The Possession. It's about a young girl whose parent's have divorced and while staying with Dad he buys her an old box at a yard sale. Leave it to Dad to buy the cursed object lol! The family soon discovers that the box was meant to stay closed.

It was a different take on possession and I like that it was not the usual Catholic Church deal. Although they are the masters of ridding one's body of unwanted visitors lol. I have to say it was one of the better possession movies to have come out recently. I was pretty disappointed with the last Exorcist movie to come out awhile back but I still appreciate its creepiness.

My next theater trip is either going to be The House at the End of the Street or Sinister! Love this time of the year :-}!

What was the last horror movie you watched and what did you think about it?

Also don't forget to read and post on my last post 

Best Town For Halloween Loving Families

I really would like to get a lot of feedback on this so please let others know as well :-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment