Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Lazarus Effect

So last night I got to watch The Lazarus Effect. I had been looking forward to this being available since I didn't get to see it at the theater. The breakdown of the story is these medical students are working on an experiment they discover the ability to bring the dead back to life! Well lets just say something goes horribly wrong. I won't tell much more because I don't want to give the story away.


I liked it! There are a few things that you look at and say "why did they do that" but that is with any movie really. The only thing I didn't like was it felt like it wasn't explained enough. With the way it ended, it could have a sequel.

There were some good scare moment's but not a super scary one for me. I did like it though, it was fun.

What did you think about it? Are you easily scared or does it take more?

Miss Wicked
(AKA Bree)


No comments:

Post a Comment