Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Pyramid

I have to say, I really liked this movie! It was a little different then the usual mummy type horror movie. I am by no means a movie snobby butt so what I think is gonna be different from most the ratings it got. I will watch all kinds if movies. I like it or dislike it for the story they are trying to get across and I am not so quick to say that the CGI is bad or whatever. Some movies you have to accept them for what they are and just enjoy them.


This was a fun one for me and had some good scare moment's. I liked that it was't the usual mummy story, even though I like those as well. There just aren't very many movies made anymore with the Egyptian theme mummies or no mummies.

So what did you think about it?

Miss Wicked
(AKA Bree)

No comments:

Post a Comment