Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Houses October Built

I really liked this movie! I know there is a huge divide on the subject of found footage films but I am kind of on middle ground. Some are good some not so good. This one I liked a lot! It is more unique and it is a very spooky idea. Kind of like be careful what you wish for.

The storyline is these 5 friends go on a Extreme Haunt Roadtrip in an RV. They are looking for the most hardcore haunts around, the underground one's that they are hoping will offer up a real scare. They stop at multiple Haunts before the Haunt finds them. The cool thing is that they use real Haunts in this movie! Very cool and unique...at least I think so ;-).


Now can I just say, HOW AWESOME would it be to go on a Halloween Roadtrip? For me that would be so much fun! I wouldn't only do haunted houses though, I would do a mix of historically creepy sites as well as just plain old fun places like haunted houses, pumpkin patches and Halloween stores.

What could possibly be better than a roadtrip and Halloween thrown into one? Although, I wouldn't want it to end they way it did for those 5 friends in The Houses October Built lol.

So have you watched this movie yet and if so, what did you think about it?

Miss Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment