Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Being Sick...With The Exorcist

So for the past week I have been sick. First went in to urgent care then went in again and then that same day to the ER. Found out I have Pneumonia, yayyy :-(. I usually do everything I usually do even when I'm sick but this time it has really Kicked My Ass! Unfortunately that means my decorating and blogging has taken a dive.

I was supposed to have done my decorations over the weekend but I didn't get to it. Really bummed me out. I wanted to get an early start this year too. Oh well, there is still next year.

So in light of my crappy sickness I am watching The Exorcist cause I feel like the pea soup head spinning scene lol. I love The Exorcist, definitely one of the great classics!


So the plan is tomorrow will be decorating day so if all goes well I will have the pictures up and posted Wednesday morning. Wish me luck please!


No comments:

Post a Comment