Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Japan And Halloween

I eventually would love to travel to different states and countries to see how they celebrate Halloween. I love travel and I love learning about different places and cultures, and of course, I LOVE Halloween so it makes perfect sense that I would want to see how they mesh in different locations.

I recently can across a video of Halloween In Japan and that inspired this post.

Now, if you have read some of my blog I'm sure I must have mentioned that I also love Asian Horror movies! I love that a lot of their horror stores come from their particular history and mythology. Plus they are just really good at being creepy ;-)

Since Halloween is not as common in Japan it would be very interesting to see how they have adopted some of the traditions. I found out from another video that they still don't Trick R' Treat though unless you are a little kid and that is only at a parade.

I definitely want to go there during Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment