Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

My New Favorite Zom-Com!


I hope everyone had a great holiday! I was extra busy and didn't get much done in the way of my blogging but I am working on that
.
So I have another on my favorite zombie movie list!! I absolutely LOVED A Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse! It was different then other zombie movies which made it unique.

                                                    


There were about 3 scenes that, I think made this movie. I won't give out too much on what they are because the effect is SOOO much better when you aren't expecting it!

1. The first is Brittney Spears lol and that is all I'm gonna say lol.

2. The second I will just call fun with The Granny hahaha.

3. The third and best is The Trampoline Scene and I won't go further then that cause it is just too funny to give away! I laughed so hard I cried! It has enough zombie threat to make it a good horror movie, not real scary but still in the genre, but it was definitely funny horror.

I should also add that it has some GREAT gore scenes!

This movie, too me, is a mix between American Pie and World War Z. I love a true scary Zombie movie as much as a Zom-Com (Zombie Comedy lol). This one is definitely worth the watch!

I would love to hear what you all think about The Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse :-)  



Fandango's House of Screams

2 comments:

  1. Not heard of this one, but you've sold it to me... I'll blame you if its rubbish now though ;)

    ReplyDelete