Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Freaky Friday Finds: The Mysterious Package


This is one of the more interesting thing's I have found recently. A membership company called The Mysterious Package. You can immerse someone in a story with items they can see, touch, and smell. It's like a secret admirer with a story line. Their site say's "We sell stories you can touch".


The person you send it to doesn't know about it. They just start receiving packages. I think this is such an awesome concept! I would love it if I received it! 



Different things people can get in their Mysterious Package :-)



As soon as I can (and if I get accepted as a member) I will post a review but from what I can see, I LOVE the idea!

3 comments:

  1. You're right, this is a great concept. I'll be checking it out, too. I would love a Lovecraftian theme for dinner friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome!Maybe you could put a suggestion in to them :-)?

      Delete
  2. You're right, this is a great concept. I'll be checking it out, too. I would love a Lovecraftian theme for dinner friends.

    ReplyDelete