Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Nope, You Can't Kill Stephen King


From the time I was about 8 or 9 I have been hooked on Stephen King novels. When thing's were crappy, I would bury myself in one of his fantastically horrifying stories and forget what was going on at the time.

It was my escape.

My outlet.

My way of coping.

By 10 I had read IT and had a love hate relationship with Clowns. Another that I finished by 11, I think, was The Talisman. I have continued to be a fan for all these year's.

My goal is to finish all his book's and then continue as each new book comes out.
My even bigger goal is to one day meet Stephen King himself! His writing has been such a big important part of my life that it would be a great experience to get to meet the master of nightmare's!

Ahh, one day hopefully!

So you can imagine my curiosity when I found out there was a movie called You Can't Kill Stephen King! I could tell it wasn't going to be a major, high dollar film but I will give almost anything a try lol. As a kid I even watched Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes! It was super spoofy lol. I liked it though, it was pretty funny.


I thought You Can't Kill Stephen King was pretty good. Not a real deep story line but it had some slightly outrageous characters and humor by way of it's link's to Stephen King novels. I would recommend it if you like the spoofy comedy horror movies as well. I love a real good scare and a deep dark plot but I also enjoy the horror comedies as well.


Check it out and let me know what you think :-)!






Fandango's House of Screams

No comments:

Post a Comment