Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

T-Shirts!

I have been looking for different ways to turn what I love to do (my horror blog and creating things) into something I can do to earn money and one of the things I came up with is T-Shirt Designs! I love horror shirts so I figured I would start playing around with it and see what I come up with. 

By doing this, it allows me more time to work on my blog and create more spooky things to share with you. Your support means the world to me! Please share the links and help me grow this little idea into something wonderful!

Here is a screenshot of my first design. It is simple but I like it. I love different symbols and how they look. This campaign only has 4 Days and 10 Hours left! My goal is to sell 50 shirts :-)

Go To www.teespring.com/somethingwickedaz

Thank you for reading all my Creepy Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment