Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Vampire Huntress Series, L.A. Banks


Okay, so I have already mentioned that Stephen King is one of my all time favorite authors but another one of my favorites is L.A. Banks. I absolutely LOVE her and it's so sad that she passed away! I would have loved to meet her. 


I picked up her book Minion and started reading it and was hooked! I love the story line and I also love how even though it is a horror genre book, it also has this feel good aspect to it.  She had a true talent for immersing you in this world battling evil and the importance of our bonds with family and friends.


The first story tell's about Demali Richards who is a popular Spoken Word Artist and also hunt's vampires and Demons after the sun goes down. She is what is called a Neteru which is a Huntress who is born once every thousand years and tasked with vanquishing the world of evil. She is followed by a group of guardians who are her friends and family and are her diving force behind accomplishing what she is destined to do. 

I can not tell you how hooked on this series I was! I definitely recommend this series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment