Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Freaky Friday Finds: Cutting Edge Gift Shop


I Want to start by saying sorry for not doing my Freaky Friday Finds every Friday. There has been a lot going on so I haven't had the time to do the research and all. I will get better at it though.

Also I can't forget to say
Happy Friday The 13th!

Okay so this shop isn't an online store find but I love the stuff they have! They have everything from statues of Zombies to Dragon end tables and weapons! They have movie and game replica swords and other weapons as well as a line of Zombie Killing Weapons! Okay, I am using way too many exclamation points lol, I get a little excited :-P. 

The Store front at Superstition Spring's Mall.

I want this statue so bad!

Zombie's!

Nice!

Fury Bones, I love these little guy's!

 Not the best pic. I had to stand on my tip toes cause I'm short lol.

I am always looking for unique places to get goodies from and it is amazing what you can find online but it is always fun to find a brick and mortar shop that appeals to the horror genre crowd. Someplace you can go and actually touch the things you're planning on spending your hard earned money on. 

Don't get me wrong, I love online shopping! I love that we can find thing's that we would have never been able to find because it was in another state, another country, or just something you weren't even looking for. Some of the things I have wanted the most are thing's I didn't even know existed!

What have you found online or off?

No comments:

Post a Comment