Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

I Won A Fear Box From Things2Fear.com


Hi to all my creepsters! I just got my prize in the other day from Things2Fear.com . I didn't win the bigger box but Dionne decided to pull a could of extra names (because she is awesome!) and I was one of them! 

I was SO EXCITED to open the box I didn't get to do a video but I took plenty of pictures 😉. My daughter and my sister wanted me to hurry and open it as well lol. And of course my daughter want to swipe dang near everything in the box lmao.

So before I show you the pictures, don't forget to stop by www.Things2Fear.com and check out her shop and go follow @things2fear on Insta for all kinds of creepy goodness. 

Now for the Horror Goodies!!!!!













Sorry for the terrible lighting. I wanted to hurry up and get this posted and my phone camera is TERRIBLE!
Thank you again to Dionne from Things2Fear for the spooktacular goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment