Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Halloween Is Only 3 Months Away!

Yes, that wonderful time of year is right around the corner and I want to be excited even though it is still summer and around 105 degrees most days lol. I am trying to get more in the habit of trying to prepare for Halloween sooner, work on my DIY stuff sooner. Every year I end up scrambling last minute and that just isn't as fun! So this year I am, if nothing else going to start to do some research and planning on what I want to make.
We actually just moved to a 2 story house at the end of a cul de sac road and it has a straight view up the street so I want to do something cool. I wish I had some kind of animatronic skills or something hahaha. I seriously need a handy friend lol! Anyway's, I will post some how to's for what I come up with.

What are your favorite things to make for Halloween? Is there something in particular you are planning on making this year? I would love to know :-)!

Miss Wicked
(AKA Bree)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it too! Enough of this hot summer stuff. Ugh. Ready for the fall. I've gone back to the more traditional Halloween decor from the scary stuff. LOL! must be my old age... I love the happy pumpkins I carved when i was a kid. You know that kind that are basically triangles cut out of the face, with a candle inside. And love orange and purple lights too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By Way Of Salem, I live in Arizona so we don't even get cool weather on Halloween which kinda sucks lol. Make's me miss the East Coast! I love Fall, it is my favorite season. I like both kinds of decorations. I did the cute and creepy while my daughter was little and now that she is getting older I am doing more scary :-).

    ReplyDelete