Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Finished Halloween Decorations

I didn't get to do nearly as much as I was planning but I did a few thing's. Most of my decorating was indoor's and not as organized as I would like but it is way better than my outdoor decorations. It is rather pitiful but considering most of the houses on my street had NOTHING for decorations...it could have been worse. I will be writing about that in another post.

I only did the three window silhouettes and I did a cut out for the garage, carved the pumpkin, hung some lights on the doorway and a sign and put together a monster to hang in the tree. That was the extent of my outdoor stuff...ugh, just sad.

I did a lot of makeup! My daughter, my sister, and her fiance plus mine.

We did get some trick r' treater's but not much.

We ended the night by having nacho's and watching the new Poltergeist. That was fun! It wasn't the original but it was good. I liked the special effects. It did add some extra spookiness to it. I know there are die hard Original only fans but you just have to appreciate for what it is.

So here are the pictures I took of Our Halloween :-)









And This is Us :-)










Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween! We have bigger and better plans for next year! Going to have to start working on it through out the year starting like January.


No comments:

Post a Comment