Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Sad Post-Goodbye Rocco

I haven't been posting because things have been rough around here. My younger sister got a dog that has basically been a service dog 15 years ago and 2 weeks ago she had to be put to sleep because she was in heart failure and she had fluid in her lungs. It broke my sister's heart. She found an adorable puppy that she paid $280 for and the women told her he had his first shots. She is staying with me right now and she brought him back to the house, he was perfect! A few day's ago he started being very lethargic and wouldn't eat or drink. She took him to the vet and they said he has Parvo.  We started trying to nurse him through it right away. Wednesday his little body just couldn't take it any more and he passed away. It has been heartbreaking. He was only 10 weeks old! The women knew he had Parvo when she sold him to my sister, how shitty is that?! We are heartbroken beyond belief and I am furious with that women. It is a horrible virus and even more horrible way for them to die. Please, Please as soon as they are old enough, vaccinate your furbabies! 

Needless to say I have been drowning my sorrows in horror movies and shows. Mostly Zombie stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment