Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cockneys vs Zombies!

I know this is a little late but I really wanted to share this. For New Year's Even I stayed in with my daughter, my dad and my sister and her fiance and we had a little New Year's Eve party. I know not the most exciting but I was just ready for 2015 to be over lol!

 We decided to watch Cockneys vs Zombies. I have to admit, I honestly thought this was gonna be corny and not well done but it surprised me.




It's about some wanna be bank robbers who are trying to help their elderly relatives get out of a zombie outbreak in the East End of London. 

There were definitely some hilarious parts like this one


How could a bunch of bad ass, zombie killing elderly people not be awesome!!


I though it was a lot of fun. Watch it and let me know what you think! 




Fandango's House of Screams

No comments:

Post a Comment