Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Freaky Friday Finds: Bookman's


Bookman's is another local find that I have known about for some time now. I just recently visited the store after not going in for awhile and I happily found that they have a nice selection of Horror/Sci-Fi/Anime collectibles along with their great selection of Book's and Movie's!


 Sorry for the glare. They had a nice selection of collectible toy's. They buy, sell and trade on a number of items. They sell book's, movie's DVD and Blu Ray, Music CD's and Vinyl, collectible's, musical instruments, and games Wii/Sega/Playstation/XBOX/Nintendo and more.


Awesome Living Dead Doll's


 Hellsing Dolls


 How creepy is this bunny lol?


Just one section of the horror movies! I wrote a blog post on Seventh Moon and that DVD is one I purchased from Bookman's. It only cost me $3.00!

So if you're ever in Mesa, Arizona come check them out :-)

They are located at
1056 S. Country Club Dr
Mesa, Arizona 85210

I would love to hear about what Freaky Friday Find's you come across, comment or email me at SomethingWickedAz@gmail.com 
or 
If you have a business that deal's with horror/paranormal/anime/gaming and want to have it featured on Freaky Friday Find's, definitely email me :-)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment