Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Horror Lover's Bucket List



I am a big fan of dreaming big and having visuals to remind myself of what I want to accomplish and what I want to do. I have my regular dream board for all my career and life goals and then I have a specific one for my Horror/Halloween related goals...I know....I'm weird but I embrace my weirdness ;-)

There are just so many things I want to do in regards to Horror/Halloween time that it is only understandable to organize those thoughts into a list. So without further ado (cue drum roll) here is my list!


  • Go on SCARY hayride
  • Decorate my yard with LOTS of pumpkins like in Trick R' Treat
  • Build a coffin out of wood
  • Have a Horror Movie Marathon Party
  • Meet Stephen King or other horror authors
  • Meet Robert England, Kane Hodder, Elvira, and other horror movie icons
  • Do a paranormal investigation
  • Create a super scary house for Halloween
  • Throw a costume party
  • Start writing horror stories again
  • Do a Halloween maze
  • Go on a Halloween road trip
  • Grow my Horror movie collection
  • Grow my Horror book collection
  • Have a movie theater with horror movie posters and collectibles/memorabilia
  • Bake more Halloween inspired goodies
  • Go to a Horror Convention
  • Go to a Haunt Convention
  • Build a horror themed custom car or hearse
  • Visit Marie Laveau's Tomb
  • Visit Ghost Bar in Japan
This is what I have so far.I will be adding to this list so check back every so often. Will I be able to do all these, I don't know but a girl can dream (and work towards it) :-)! I do know it will be fun trying!

What is your Halloween/Horror Bucket List?

No comments:

Post a Comment