Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Freaky Friday Finds: Frightlings!

So today as I was perusing  Instagram I came across an account for Frightlings and I am so glad I did. I absolutely LOVE their product line! This is one of the reasons I love the internet. You can find awesome things you would have never found if you hadn't had the ability to view things from all over and be connected to other like minded people.

Anyway's, Frightlings makes Sterling Silver charms of these spooky little characters that are creepy and adorable! I will definitely be putting them on my wishlist! They have everything from ghost to voodoo dolls!  I would like to get the Italian Charm Bracelet collection...so cute!
They also have tote bags and other things with their artwork. Love it!

Which charm is your favorite? What shop's have you found? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Well I'll have to add them to some of my new jewelry! Thanks for finding them. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome By Way Of Salem! Aren't they super cute? If you get one let me know what you do with it if you add it to the jewelry you already make. I would love to see :-)

    ReplyDelete