Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

R.I.P Wes Craven!

I was so sad to hear of Wes Craven's passing. He was such a great man in the horror community! As a kid, one of the first movies that really hooked me on horror was Nightmare On Elm Street. There was also Friday The 13th and Halloween but Nightmare On Elm Street was one of the earliest I remember seeing other then this carnival one when I was about 6 or 7.

I remember watching Nightmare On Elm Street with a friend and he was scared so we made booby traps all over the living room in case Freddy came hahaha. Such good memories :-).

I also had a poster on the outside of my bedroom door that scared my mom to death! She had to walk past my room to get to the bathroom in the apartment so she hated that poster! It was the one where Freddy was holding a skull in his knife glove hand. I think it might be a rare poster because I can't even find it online anywhere. Too bad I don't still have it! We moved a lot so I lost a lot of my stuff over the years...I think my mom lost that one on purpose though lol.

Well, I will see you in my nightmare's Wes! 

Miss Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment