Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Halloween Decorations: Indoors

So It has been very slow coming but I got some decorating done indoors. I recently had to do a rush move because the landlord decided to sell the house we were renting so I didn't get to keep track of the decorations. It took a couple days to just find them buried in all the stuff in the garage but I finally did. 

I want to get more Halloween decorations, especially for outside of the house. I am working on making silhouettes for the windows. I should have the pictures up of the outdoor decorations in a day or 2. I'm excited to see how the window's turn out. I will take pictures of the process as well.

Here are the pictures of the decorations so far.









  
And here are some my sister did.



Let me know what you think :-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment