Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Halloween Decorations: Outdoor Decorations 1


So I finally got most of the window silhouettes done. What I did was I found black silhouettes almost like pumpkin carving stencils and had them printed on engineer prints. It was only about $6 for 3 of them. The 4th one I have is gonna be free handed. 

Items needed:
1. Chosen images printed on Engineer Print Paper
2. Poster board
3. Spray adhesive
4. Scissors and an exacto knife

After going to get it printed I layed it across the poster board with something to weigh one side down. Then I sprayed the first section with the spray adhesive and smoothed the print over the poster board (spray the adhesive onto the poster board not the paper, it will get soggy and messed up if you spray the paper.)





The Clown is the next one I'm doing. I am also doing a couple H.P. Lovecraft style window silhouettes so check back and I will have more decoration pictures posted. Got a late start this year but I am determined to still have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment