Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Freaky Friday Finds: Zombie Hammer!


I came across something I, myself have to get and that I absolutely had to share with you. As an added bonus it's local! I love discovering new and unique items that fall into the Horror/Gothic/Paranormal theme.

I also happen to collect weapons. Knives, swords, daggers, pretty much anything along that line.

And as you might know, I have a special place in my heart for Zombies!

So when you put these two thing's together you get Zombie Hammer! They have a collection of skull crushing pieces of metal artwork that could make any Zombie Hunter swoon. I know that if there ever is a Zombie Apocalypse  I want to be Very prepared!


I want to start with the original and work my way through the rest.


<3 Who needs a place to hang your hat when this is the alternative?


So many choices!


The second one I want...this or the Ventilator ;-)

The other GREAT thing about this company is that it is all made in the US! 

So before the Zombie Apocalypse hit's, check out Zombie Hammer!

Go to...


No comments:

Post a Comment