Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2019

I'm Baaaacckkk!


Well after probably about a year my blog is back up and running. I had some issues with it coming up when people would try to go on and in between some health issues, a move, and a car accident, it has taken me this long to get it back up.

If you are returning from before, Thank You for your patience and coming back! If you're new Welcome and thank you for checking out my spooky little spot on the web! 👻

So now that I'm back, I want to get back to doing my Freaky Friday Finds and try and get some more Halloween and Horror DIY's posted. I also want to share some of my personal Paranormal Experience Stories and I am really thinking about starting a YouTube channel. What do you guys think? Do you like the Blog format better or Video's? Maybe both...

The Horror, Halloween, and Paranormal community is my happy place and I want to make this successful because I love it so much and I want to not only share what I love but also to meet others who share in my passion. So if you follow along, thank you so much cause it's the connections we make with others in the community that truly makes the time spent on this worth it 💓

No comments:

Post a Comment