Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

First Day Of Fall...Yay!

Photo by KIM DAE JEUNG from Pexels

It's finally the first day of Fall and even though we live in Arizona and it feels nothing like Fall, I am still excited! At least that means we are getting away from daily triple digit heat but I really miss the falling leaves, crisp air, and all the other actual changes you see in states that have more than 2 seasons lol.

I love Arizona for a lot of reasons but when it comes to the weather, that is where we don't see eye to eye except for the fact that we don't have any dangerous, natural disaster type weather but the heat can kill you too 0_0

Now that Fall has arrived I have to really step up my game on preparing some Halloween "HIY" projects. I haven't yet because we just moved, I had surgery on my right arm, and we were in a car accident so life has been very hectic and stressful for the past 8 months really. 

Fall is my favorite time of year and it always has been so I am looking forward to a little fun and happiness since things have been so crappy.


I will be posting some of the decorations I come up with and maybe even a YouTube tutorial 🎃

What is your favorite thing about Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment